The overall aim of this project is to boost civic engagement and increase government transparency. Donor: National Endowment for Democracy
Overall Objective: The overall aim of this project is to boost civic engagement and increase government transparency.
- To increase the involvement of citizens in improving their communities;
- to build the capacity of government in publishing open data;
- to boost awareness about electoral candidates and assess the impact of digital communications on presidential elections.
1. Development of alerte.md platform and selection of 3 city halls;
1.1 Build local communities around alerte.md and train public servants;
1.2 Involve local journalists in monitoring local social issues.
2. Open data maturity assessment in Moldova;
2.1 Engaging key actors in order to advance open data in Moldova
2.2 Improving transparency of NGOs through Idno.md
3. Needs assessment mission for online monitoring of presidential election;
3.1 Debating important topics in Moldova including presidential elections through Debates.md.
4. Production and publication of various TOL content
For more information about TOL’s other current projects, please click here.