Foreign Correspondent Training Course – free tuition for one Solutions Journalism practitioner available now!
The foreign correspondent training course will be held from 8-23 July, 2023 in Prague. Applicants interested in Solutions Journalism and Foreign Reporting are encouraged to apply by May 16th, 2023.
Transitions will cover:
- Tuition for the course
- Tuition for the pre-course, online learning component
- Accommodation in twin rooms on sharing basis (including breakfast, wifi) at **** Marriott Courtyard Prague Flora hotel near the centre of Prague – Lucemburska 46, Prague 3, 13000 – (check in July 8th and check out July 23th)
- City transportation pass for Prague
- Select group social events such as Welcome lunch, Prague sightseeing and Farewell boat cruise with lunch
The candidate will be responsible for the following expenses:
- Transportation to Prague and back home
- Meals in Prague (other than those indicated in curriculum)
- Travel and health insurance, or personal expenses.
How to apply:
If are passionate about this line of work and want to acquire some practical skills, apply for the foreign reporting course by 16th May and join us in Prague in July!